ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has depicted an advt as ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for the employment of dynamic candidates as Assistant Legal Advisor. Interested candidates who want to apply for ONGC Dehradun jobs are required to first submit their CLAT online application and then forward the ONGC application form on or before the last date.
|Start Date to apply||16th April 2015|
|Last date to apply||15th May 2015|
The contenders may acquire the remaining detailed information about ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, salary details, and applying process etc, which is furnished below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Positions|
|Assistant Legal Advisor||17|
Job hunters must have the Graduation Degree in Law (Professional) with 60% marks from the reputed university.
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for ONGC Dehradun vacancies must have 3 years experience as advocate.
- Applicants should have the qualifying score card of Common Law Admission Test.
Age of the applying contenders for the post of Assistant Legal Advisor is 30 years as on 1.1.2015.
Relaxation In Age:
|Category||Max age limit|
Selection of the aspirants under ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 will be done through Score from CLAT- 2015 examination & Personal Interview.
Appointed contenders will get the pay scale of Rs.24,900-50,500/-pm.
How To Apply?
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 application is a two stage Process.
- Firstly contenders have to do the online registration for CLAT- 2015. After that applicants have to download the application form from the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited i.e. www.ongcindia.com.
- Fill the form with all required details and send it along with CLAT- 2015 registration sleep, admit card and required documents in support of qualification, experience.
- Then, the application form may wrap in an envelope and superscribed with the name “Application for Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT-2015 Examination, Advt. No. 2/2015 (R&P)” and send to the below stated address.
Deputy General Manager (IE)-Recruitment, ONGC,
Green Hills Ground Floor B Wing Tel Bhavan Dehradun – 248003
|Start Date for receiving application||16th April 2015|
|Last date for receipt of application||15th May 2015|
For CLAT- 2015
|Last date for submission of application||31st March 2015|
|Issuing Date of admit card||15th April 2015|
|Date of CLAT- 2015 exam||10th May 2015|
To know more about ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2015 you may open the Official Notification.
Check More Useful Links