ONGC Admit Card 2015
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) will conduct Written Examination for various Posts every year.
- Candidates who are going to participate in the ONGC Exam 2015 can download their ONGC Admit Card 2015 through the Official Website using the simplified instructions mentioned below.
- Applicants can check the complete details such as steps to download Call Letter and other essential details in the below segment of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Steps to download ONGC Admit Card 2015?
Candidates can follow some simple steps indicated below to download their Call Letter in few seconds:
- The first step is to visit the Official Website of an Organization which is www.ongcindia.com.
- You will see the related notification in the “What’s New” section.
- Then you must fill the required information such as Roll number and DOB etc.
- Submit the details and your Call Letter will display on the screen.
- Save it and take the print out of it to appear for Exam.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) organizes the recruitment exam every year to place appropriate candidates for various Profiles. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is, the leading Organization to manage the control of Exploration & Production (E&P) of Crude Oil and Natural Gas in India with 72% contribution to whole manufacturing of crude oil and 48% of Natural gas.
Purpose of Exam:
Every year a huge number of Vacancies are announced by an Organization to recruit the capable candidates for the required Positions on the basis of performance in a Written Exam. This is the initial stage of recruitment so participants must prepare themselves accordingly to get selected for further process.
Selection of Applicants is based on performance in Written Examination. Candidates who will qualify the Written Examination are called for further Process of selection.
Note: Candidates can visit the Official Website to know more information.
Keep visiting this page to get recent updates and latest information about the Recruitment, Results, Admit card etc. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or may subscribe to our free mail services to retrieve updated messages in your inbox. For any query, you can ask it in the comment box below. We will provide you answers as soon as Possible.
Get More Related Links
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Recruitment|
|ONGC Assam Recruitment||How to Prepare For Written Exam|