NRSC Recruitment 2015
National Remote Sensing Centre of govt. has asserted an employment notification titled as NRSC Recruitment 2015 to hire the candidates for the vacancy of Scientist/Engineer & Library Assistant posts. Eligible and keen contenders who want to make their career in govt. sector can apply for NRSC Vacancy Notification.
|Last date to apply||17th April 2015|
For obtaining further information related to NRSC Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, selection process, qualification, etc, you need to scroll down the page which is written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’
- Library Assistant – A
Contenders applying for the openings must have Ph.D. in Oceanography or Atmospheric Sciences with M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MS in Oceanography (Physical)/ Physics/ Geophysics/ Ocean Atmospheric Science & Technology/Graduate in First Class + Master’s Degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or equivalent in First Class in relevant disciplines.
There is no age limit for the Scientist/Engineer post but for Library Assistant (UR/SC/OBC), maximum age will be 35 yrs/38 yrs/40 yrs respectively.
- Applicants applying for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’ will receive the pay scale of Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100/- plus a Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
- For the post of Library Assistant (UR/SC/OBC), candidates will receive the pay scale of Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800/- plus a grade pay of Rs.4600/-
Short listed aspirants will be called for the interview. Assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to apply?
- Firstly, the job hunters need to visit the official website that is www.nrsc.gov.in
- Then go to the “Work with Us Tab mention on the menu bar of the home page.
- Then select the “career’ option and hit on apply online link.
- Now, you can need to hit on ‘register’ option and fill the required details.
- After this, select register button, now read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form with the mandatory information, press submit button.
- Now, take out the print of the online application form and attach the photocopies of the documents such as age proof, qualifications, certificates etc.
- Job seekers need to bring the original testimonials along with the printout of online application form at the time of interview.
Date to Remember:
Last date of online registration: 17th April 2015
You can obtain other information related to NRSC Recruitment 2015 through the Official Notification.
You may also like to Read