NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2015
National Rural Health Mission Tripura has released an employment notice as NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Surveillance Medical Officer posts under the National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP). Willing candidates may apply by registering themselves and attending the walk-in interview on the scheduled date shown below.
|Walk-In Interview Dates||28th January 2015|
To downloading the whole information regarding NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, selection process, and applying process etc, that is furnished below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
National Rural Health Mission Tripura
Surveillance Medical Officer (State Leprosy Consultant)
The aspirants must possess the graduation degree in the medical stream from the recognized university or institutions with five years working experience in public health programme and knowledge of computers.
Age Limitations Details:
- The age of the contestants should not more than the 65 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
Selected job appliers for the SMO posts will accept the remunerations of Rs. 35,000/- per month by the organization.
Selection of the applying aspirants will be entirely depending on their appearance in walk-in
How to Apply?
- The participants may apply by register themselves and submitting the application form as per the format given in the official notification before the interview.
- Appliers must fill the application form with the desired information and attach the photocopies of the entire testimonial and affix their recent photograph and submit it.
- For the interview, candidates must bring the original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents and report at the address given below on the planned date i.e. 28th January 2015.
O/o Deputy Drug Controller,
Pandit Nehru Complex,
Note: To get other details, go with the Official Notification
You may also like to Read