NRHM MP Recruitment 2014:
- National Rural Health Mission has dissipate a job notice titled as NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the selection of skilled candidates for the 284 posts of Medical Officer, Counselor, Accountant, Programme Coordinator, Treatment Supervisor, Health Visitor, and Statistical Assistant.
- The candidates who find themselves capable for NRHM MP Vacancies and willing to make their future brighten with is reputed association must apply through filling and submitting the Online Application Form on or before the closing date for the submission of it which is shaped below:
|Last Date To Apply Online||10th October 2014|
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|National Rural Health Mission||Various||284|
|Medical Officer – DTC||17|
|Counselor for DRTB Centre||07|
|District Programme Coordinator||50|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor – STS||56|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor – TBHV||90|
|Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Sr. Medical Officer||07|
|Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Statistical Assistant||07|
- Medical Officer – DTC: MBBS or equivalent degree
- Counselor for DRTB Centre: Bachelors Degree in Social Work
- District Programme Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in management
- Accountant: Graduate Degree in Commerce
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – STS: Bachelor’s Degree with Certificate course in computer operation
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor – TBHV: Bachelor’s Degree OR Intermediate
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Sr. Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Statistical Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in computer application or equivalent.
All the entrants need to pay the exam fee of Rs. 300/- through Debit card / Credit Card / Net banking.
Age limitation for all the applying aspirants is as follow:
|For Men||18 to 40 yrs|
|For Woman||21 to 40 yrs|
|Age relaxation will be allowed to the reserved category applicants as per the norms|
Selected contenders will get an amount of impressive package as follow:
- Grade A: Rs. 60000/- or more
- Grade B: Rs. 50000/- or more
- Grade C: Rs. 30000/- or More
- Grade D: less than Rs. 30000/-
Job hunters will be hired on the basis of Merit & Exam.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site that is www.mponline.gov.in
- Go through the appropriate links, register yourself and make the payment of application fee.
- Now complete the process of final submitting the application form.
- Take a hardcopy of the application complete in all respect for further reference.
Appliers may check the official notification for other information.
You may also like to Read