NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015
- An admission notice titled as NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015 has been released for entrance of candidates to XIX Batch of Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution Systems in National Power Training Institute. Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending NPTI PG Diploma XIX Batch Application Form latest by 11th May 2015.
- Every year lots of candidates take admission in Power sector courses because of its continuously expanding scope. The main motive of this course is to create an individual technically trained so that whenever there is recruitment in any power companies under Transmission and Distribution field then they are available for recruitment.
- All the stuff regarding NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015, candidates may have a glance at below stated section which is shaped by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015 Details
Duration of Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution Systems will comprise of 26 weeks which will be conducted by Power System Training Institute, a unit of NPTI at Bangalore.
Candidates must have done Bachelor of Engineering or its equivalent in “Electrical” or “Electrical & Electronics” or “Power Engineering” from an esteemed institute.
Selection of participants will be done on percentage of marks obtained by candidates in B.E. or equivalent examination according to University rules.
Number of Seats
- There are total 60 seats under which 25% seats are reserved for sponsored category.
- Under non-sponsored category, reservation for SC, ST, OBC &PH category contenders will be according to Government norms.
- For Non-Sponsored candidates: Rs.1, 45,000/- +ST @12.36%
- For Sponsored candidates: Rs.1, 90,000/- +ST @12.36%
Placement of Applied Candidates
Previous trainees who had pursued PG Diploma course got placed in ABB, L&T, Reliance Energy, Easun Reyrolle, KEC international ,Adani Power, Torrent Power ,Sterlite industries, Enercon India Ltd., Kalki communication ,National Contracting Company and many other reputed companies.
Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “PSTI, Bangalore”
How to Obtain NPTI PG Diploma Application Form 2015
Application forms can be obtained by two ways i.e.
- From institute by paying cash.
- Download from Official site
Applying Procedure for NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015
- Application form of XIX Batch can be downloaded from official website i.e. www.npti.in under ‘admission’ section given on left panel of home page.
- Fill all information given on the form.
- Send application form with passport size photograph along with demand draft and necessary enclosures to the address as mentioned below.
- Contenders may send their application on A4 size self addressed envelope stating complete information such as Name, Father’s Name, Address, DOB, Age, Mobile number with all other details to address stated below.
The Principal Director, Power Systems Training Institute,
National Power Training Institute,
Subramanyapura Road, Banshankari II Stage,
- Last date for Receipt of Application Forms in all respects: 11th May 2015
- Display of merit list in Official website: 14th May 2015
- Starting date for admissions: 18th May 2015
- Commencement of the course: 01st June 2015
You can get all information regarding NPTI PG Diploma Admission 2015 by visiting Official Site.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|