NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015
Nagaland Public Service Commission has published career notification for 131 Engineer/Officer Posts in the form of NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015. Online applications are invited for filling up these 131 vacancies under Government of Nagaland.
Eligibility criteria information like Qualification, age etc. related to NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015 is given here on this page of bharatrecruitment.com. Please scroll your page and read all conditions carefully .Eligible candidates can then apply by submitting an online application form till last date.
NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015 Details
Total No of Vacancies: 131
Post Name & Vacancy Info
Serial no. 1
a) Medical Officer: 18
b) Food Safety Officer: 04
Serial no. 2
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 08
Serial no. 3
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 02
Serial no. 4
Assistant Geologist: 02
Serial no. 5
Assistant Planning Officer: 01
Serial no. 6
Statistical Officer: 01
Serial no. 7
Extension Officer: 06
Serial no. 8
Junior Soil Conservation Officer: 04
Serial no. 9
Agri. Inspector: 08
Serial no. 10
Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection: 04
Serial no. 11
a) Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical):05
b) Assistant Electrical Inspector:01
c) Junior Engineer (Electrical):18
d) Junior Engineer (Civil):02
Serial no. 12
a) Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/Agri.):04
b) Junior Engineer (Civil/Agri.):04
Serial no. 13
a) Asst. Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical) :01
b) Junior Engineer (Mechanical):02
c) Sub Divisional Officer (Civil):06
d) Junior Engineer (Civil):07
Serial no. 14
a) Sub Divisional Officer (Civil):03
b) Junior Engineer (Civil):15
Serial no. 15
Fishery Inspector: 02
Serial no. 16
a) Lecturer (Civil Engg.):01
b) Astt. Lecturer (Electrical Engg.):01
c) Demonstrator (Electrical):01
SR.No.1: Candidates must have done MBBS/MS/MD or have a Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/Vety. Science / Microbiology / Master Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine.
SR.No.2: B.V.SC. & A.H / M.V.SC. /G.B.VC /G.M.VC /G.V.SC or equivalent.
SR.No.3: Second class Bachelor Degree in Natural Science or Chemical Engg. or Agriculture from a recognized university or equivalent foreign qualification.
SR.No.4: Master degree in geology from any recognized university or M.Tech in applied geology or its equivalent.
SR.No.5: Master Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Statistics & Commerce from a recognized university.
SR.No.6: Post graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce.
SR.No.7: B.Sc. PGDS/M.Sc Sericulture/ B.Sc (Agriculture) PGDS
SR.No.8: B.Sc(Agri), Agri. Engg, Horti. Sc & WC Engg. or Forestry
SR.No.9: B.Sc (Agri)
SR.No.10: Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Degree in Engg.
(a) B.E/B.Tech (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
(b) & (c) Degree/ three years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.
(d) Degree/three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
(a) B.E Agri Engg. or Civil Engg.
(b) B.E (Agri Engg.), B.E (Civil Engg.)
3 (Three) years Diploma course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg
(a) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE.
(b) Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a university
(c) Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university
(d) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ its equivalent from a board recognized by AICTE.
(a) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
(b) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification of a recognized university or Three years Diploma in civil Engineering from a recognized board of technical education.
B.F. Sc. Or B.Sc(Zoology) its equivalent with oneyear P.G Diploma in fishery science.
(a) B.Tech/B.E. (Civil Engineering)
(b) & (c) Degree/3 (Three) Years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Electrical Engg. with 60% & above.
- Candidates applying from any CSC are required to pay Rs.500/- as examination fee plus additional CSC service charge of Rs.50/- under which scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee are included.
- Payment can also be done through Debit Card, Internet Banking, and Credit Card
- Candidates must note down Transaction ID of their eForm as it will later on help contenders in downloading of e-Admission Certificate and also for other future purposes.
- Minimum age of applicants applying for NPSC Nagaland 131 Engineer/Officer Posts must have a minimum age limit of 21years and maximum age of 30years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST category for 5 years.
Selection Process for NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015
Selection of candidates will be done through written test (Combined Technical Services Examination 2015) conducted by NPSC Nagaland selection panel.
How to Apply for NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015?
- Intended job hunters willing to apply for 131 Engineer/Officer Posts initially are required to fill online application form.
- For reading guidelines related to post ,candidates must log on to site i.e. www.npsc.co.in
- Find “Advertisement” link and select “Advertisement No. 1/2015 dt. 13.03.2015 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2015)” from opened page and read it.
- Eligible candidates can apply Online through Nagaland State Portal at nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC).
- Fill all fields in eform and upload clear scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Submit filled form and you can also recheck by pressing “preview” button.
- After rechecking you must proceed to online payment.
- Pay required amount of fee as given in Application fee section and if you re-directed to the State Portal payment confirmation page, then it means your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Online Application form will be available from: 18th March 2015 from 10.00 a.m.
- Last date for online submission of application form: 2nd April 2015 till 12 Noon
You can grasp more information related to NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2015 by checking Official Link.
You may also like to Read