NPCC Ltd Recruitment 2015
A job notification has circulated as NPCC Ltd Recruitment 2015 for recruitment of site engineer and junior engineer to fill up the vacant post in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited. Keen and eligible job seekers may apply by sending their applications in prescribed format for NPCC Vacancy 2015.
|Closing date to apply||Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Other details for NPCC Ltd Recruitment 2015 such as applying process, application fees, age limit are given below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
No. of post with their designation:
- Site Engineers- 05
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 05
Educational qualification: Aspirants who wish to get job in NPCC Ltd should possess –
- Site Engineers: B.E./B.Tech (Civil) qualification with minimum 2 years experience or without experience in the field of Civil Engineering works
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil with minimum 3 years relevant experience in the field of Civil engineering works.
Max. Age limit for Site Engineers (Civil) / Jr. Engineers (Civil) is 30 years and cutoff date for determining the maximum age shall be 01.01.2015.
- Site Engineers: Rs. 20,000/-to Rs. 24,000/-per month
- Jr. Engineers: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500 only in the form of DD / Bankers cheque, drawn in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd, payable at Bhubaneswar. SC/ST Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees.
The Selection of the aspirants will be done as per organization’s norms.
- Candidates who wish to apply log on to official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Visit to ‘career’ section and press the link ‘application form for the post………’
- An application form will open on your front screen
- Take a print out of it and fill all the details mentioned in form.
- At last, Application completed in all respects in the enclosed Format along with a latest pass port size photograph and photocopies of testimonials should reach the office within 21 days from the publication of advertisement.
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Odisha Zonal Office
Plot no‐VII‐H/167, Sailashree Bihar
Date To Remember:
Application form must be submitted within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Note: Check Official Notification for more details.
You may also like to Read