Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2015
A recruitment Notification has been circulated as Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 38 Trained Graduate Teacher and PRT Posts. Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date given below.
|Walk-In Dates||30th January, 02nd & 03rd February 2015 (as per post applied)|
You can attain the detailed information in relation to Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and selection process etc which is described below by the team of bhharatrecruitment.com.
|Trained Graduate Teacher||31|
Aspirants, who want to for Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2015 advt. must have the Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from the recognized university or institutions and should have Passed in the teacher Eligibility Test (TET) & Competence to teach through the medium/media as required.
Age Limits Details:
- The applier’s age should be lies in between 18-65 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
|Posts Name||Salary Offered|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs. 26,250/-|
The contender’s selection will be depending on their performance in the walk-in interview.
How to Apply:
- The suitable job appliers may apply by registering themselves by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the Official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Contenders must fill the application form and submit it before the walk-in interview, bring the original certificates with one set of Xerox of all the testimonials.
- The aspirants may directly report for the walk-in interview as per the schedule and venue given in the Official website.
Walk-In Dates: 30th January 2015, 02nd & 03rd February 2015
Note: You may visit the Official Website to fetch the other details.
You may also like to Read