North Western Railway Recruitment
Application forms are invited for North Western Railway Recruitment by North Western Railway. We are also providing here details regarding North Western Railway Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to fill up 54 vacancies against Quota post. Eligible and keen contenders, who want to get job in North Western Railway, can apply by fill the application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||20th July 2015|
You can grab the entire information related North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy detail, salary structure, mode of selection and required education, how to apply etc, which is settled below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
NWR Vacancy Detail:
Sports Wise Vacancy:
|Name of Sports||Vacancy|
Unit Wise Vacancy:
|Name of Unit||Vacancy|
Contenders, who are going to apply for North Western Railway jobs notification, should have completed Graduate Degree/ Intermediate/ Matriculation/ ITI or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute. Candidates must have represented country in Olympic/Asian games/Commonwealth championship etc.
Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01st July 2015. In case of reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms of government of India
Examination Fee for North Western Railway Recruitment:
Participating candidates have to pay an examination Fee of Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft.
Appointed applicants will get a good amount of salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with different Grade pay as per norms of an organization.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their academic qualification, sports achievements, performance in skill examination (trails).
North Western Railway Recruitment
How to Apply:
- First of all, candidates, who want to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2016, need to log on to the official website that is www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Secondly, hit on the “News & Recruitment” tab which is given at upper part of the homepage.
- Now, applicants need to select the appropriate link for “sports quota vacancies” and choose it.
- Then, download the application form and fill it with complete information.
- After that, attach with the form photo copies of significant particulars in support of qualification, caste etc and examination fee and other required documents.
- Take an envelope, should be super scribed with ‘Application for Sports Quota’
- After completing it send it to the postal address which is mention below in this page.
|Name of Unit / board||Address|
|Headquarters||Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Rebpr,North Western Railway, power house road, in front of the DRM Office 302006|
|Jaipur||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, D.R.M Office,North Western Railway, Jaipur , Rajasthan 302006|
|Ajmer||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,Railway General Manager’s Office, North Western Railway, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|Jodhpur||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,D.R.M Office, North Western Railway, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001|
|Bikaner||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,Railway General Manager’s Office, North Western Railway, Bikaner, Rajasthan 333401|
|Ajmer Workshop||Deputy Oral personnel officer, North Western Railway,Ajmer Workshop, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|Last date to submit Application Form||20th July 2015|
You may check the Official Website for more details regarding North Western Railway Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to Read
|RRB Notifications||RRB Employment News|
|Career in Indian Railway||RRB Interview Question and Answer|
|Railway Exam Books||RRB Syllabus|