North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014:
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation has proclaimed a vacancy notification relevant to North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 to recruit the fantasized applicants for the post of North Delhi Municipal Corporation Pharmacist.
- Candidates who are surfing for the latest job openings in the government sector and are having the capability to apply for the offered position must apply online for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Vacancies in between the dates given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th October 2014|
|End Date To Apply Online||20th October 2014|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation||Pharmacist||30|
Applicants must have done Matriculation and registered as skilled pharmacist / Dispenser with 2 years experience to apply for the post of Pharmacist
Aspirants need to remit an amount of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH appliers and Rs. 200/- for GEN / OBC aspirants in the shape of Bank draft / Cheque favoring ‘Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation’, payable at Delhi.
- Upper age limitation of all the appliers is maximum 30 years.
- Deserving categories will be allowed relaxation in age as per the govt norms.
Recruited job fighters will be given an amount of Rs. 5200/- per month with the grade pay of Rs. 2800/- as their remuneration by the association.
Interview will be hold to appoint the skilled and capable participants.
How to Apply?
- Firstly logon to the official portal which is mcdonline.gov.in
- Now follow the link ‘North Delhi Municipal Corporation’ and navigate the ‘New & Update’ section given at the left panel on the home page.
- Choose and follow the suitable link for applying online.
- Fill the online application form and upload all the relevant documents.
- Before submitting the form, check it once and if there is any mistake correct it.
- Now submit it successfully and take a hardcopy of it for further reference.
Visit Official Notification for more details.
You may also like to Read