NMIMS Recruitment 2014:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is inviting the Online Applications against the notification titled as NMIMS Recruitment 2014 to hire the excellent contenders for the various NMIMS Faculty Posts.
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, a reckoned Campus, and a pacesetter & frontage runner in specialized education. It is one of India’s best B-Schools of didactic superiority & research in elevated education.
- The applicants who are willing to clutch this wonderful vacancy to brighten their career at this reputed association must apply for NMIMS Vacancies through filling and submitting the online application on or before the date given below.
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th October 2014|
NMIMS Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Professor|
Essential Qualification, Experience:
- Professor: PHD / First class in bachelor degree in appropriate branch with the 10 yrs of experience in teaching research and / industry including 5 yrs as Associate Pro. / Reader. Or (For those form industry) First class in post graduation degree in appropriate branch with significant professional works as equivalent to Ph.D and 10 yrs professional experience including at least 5 yrs senior level equivalent to Associate Prof.
- Associate Professor: PHD / First class in bachelor degree in appropriate branch with min. experience 8 yrs is required as Assistant Prof. or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor: First class Masters Degree in appropriate branch with 3 yrs of experience.
- Adjunct Faculty: Part Time at all above positions as per their details
How to Apply?
Desirous applicants who are willing to apply for the NMIMS Jobs may apply through following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal of the organization which is www.nmims.edu
- Now on the home page you will find a tab ‘Careers’, go through it.
- Select the suitable link according to the vacancy which is to be applied.
- Now fill the Online Application form and upload all the relevant documents such as photograph, signature, educational certificates etc.
- Check the filled information before submitting the application and the press the submit button.
- At last take a physical copy of filled online application and keep it safe for the further reference.
Appliers may check the official link to get the other details
You may also like to Read