Aspirants who are willing to apply for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test for session 2015 can get entire information about NMAT 2015 and registration form from here. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts this examination for providing Admission in Management Full Time Courses.
Every year the thousands of the Students participate in it for getting selected. Candidates who are seeking their Career at NMIMS can check out and download the details concerning to NMAT 2015 such as online Registration Form, Important Dates, and Admission Process etc here on this page of the bharatrecruitment.com.
Total Seats Information Course Wise:
|Courses Name||No. Of Seats|
|Operations & Decision Sciences|
Applicants, who are willing to get admission in the management courses by giving the NMAT Exam, must have done graduation degree in the relevant discpline from a recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks and then they may eligible for applying to fill the NMAT Application Form.
Selection will be made on the bases of following:
- Written Exam
- The performance in the Personal Interview
- Relevant work experience
The test is based on the computer skills and the total time duration for the examination will be two hours. The test is divided into three parts as shown below in the tabular format.
|Subjects Name||No. Of Questions||Time Duration In Minutes|
Procedure to Apply For Registration:
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website www.nmims.edu.
- Select the ‘Admission’ option from the menu bar.
- Choose the appropriate course, you want to apply and press the ‘Apply’ link.
- Appliers must fill the online form with all the required information.
- Upload the digital images of their testimonial (if required).
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to record the entered details.
- Take the printout of an application form for the future use.
Last Date To Apply Online: As Soon As Possible To Updated
Note: You may visit the Official Website, for getting the entire detail.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|