National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research has strewed a job notification related to NITTTR Recruitment. Candidates can fetch more information about NITTTR Recruitment 2016 by going through this page. Organization is going to fill up 62 vacancies of Sr. Administrative Office, Research Assistant, Senior Production Assistant, Lower Division Clerks and various posts. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before last date.
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2015|
Other details related to NITTTR Recruitment 2016 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com for your convenience.
|Group||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Group-A||Sr. Administrative Office||01|
|Group-B||Senior Production Assistant||03|
|Computer Science and Engineering||02|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||02|
|Lower Division Clerks||07|
|Multi Skilled Attendants||Chowkidars||07|
|Multi Skilled Attendants (General purpose)||09|
Educational Qualification and Age Limitations:
|Senior Administrative Officer||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.||50 years|
|Research Assistant||BE/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics and CommunicationEngineering / Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with professional experience of Three Years in Research / Teaching/Preparation of Instructional Material etc.||35 years|
|Senior Production Assistant||3 years diploma/ degree in any branch of engineering from a recognized institute|
|Accounts Officer||Graduate or Postgraduate in Commerce/ accounting/ business administration/ or economics with minimum 55% marks with SAS qualified.||45 years|
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree in Hindi/ English or in any other subject with Hindi/ English medium with English/ Hindi as main subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.||35 years|
|Technician||3 years diploma in relevant field from the recognized institute.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University||18 to 27 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Driver||10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Multi Skilled Attendants||Chowkidars||10th pass or ITI Certificate|
|Multi Skilled Attendants (General purpose)|
- For Group “A & B”: Rs 100/- (for General/OBC Category)
- For Group “C”: Rs 60/- (General/OBC).
- No fee is required for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, women candidates and internal candidates of this institute.
- Fee can be paid through Bank Draft in favour of the Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in test/ interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Sr. Administrative Officer||PB-3 Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 5400/-|
|Senior Production Assistant||PB-2 Rs 9300-34800||Rs. 4200/-|
|Accounts Officer||R.s 4600/-|
|Technicians||PB-1 Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerks||Rs. 1900/-|
|Multi Skilled Attendants||1800|
How to Apply?
- Applicants who are eligible for above stated posts, they can apply online for NITTTR Recruitment 2016 through the official website that is www.nitttrchd.ac.in.
- Now, need to select the “CORRIGENDUM-The last date to apply for various posts at NITTTR Chandigarh: Advt.No. 142-2/2015 has been extended upto 30-06-2015” link which is given in “Jobs” section available at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, read the complete information and press “Apply Online” link.
- After filling the application form, upload with it scanned copies of testimonial and a latest passport size photograph and signatures.
- At last, take a printout of filled application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2015
You may also like to visit this section