NIRRH Recruitment 2015
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health has revealed a notification as NIRRH Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 06 Scientist, Technical Assistants, and Technicians vacancies. Interested applicants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date given below:
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||03rd February 2015|
For getting the completed information in relation to NIRRH Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, salary details, and required qualification etc, which is described below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|6||Technician-C (Lab Technician)||01|
- For Sr. 1 to 2: Masters Degree in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences or MD/MS/DNB with five year R&D/teaching or MBBS / M.Sc or Ph.d.
- For Sr. 3 to 6: 10+2 with science or Graduate in Mathematics / Statistics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology subjects / Commerce subjects with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Salary & Age limits Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Max Age in Years|
|Scientist ‘D’||Medical||Rs. 60000/-||45|
|Scientist ‘C’||Non-Medical||Rs. 55000/-||40|
|Technical Assistant||Statistician||Rs. 31000/-||30|
|Technician-C (Lab Technician)||Rs. 21000/-||30|
Selection of the applying job seekers will be entirely based on the test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the official website www.nirrh.res.in.
- The applicants must fill the application form and attach the attested photocopies of certificates and paste their recent colour photograph.
- After filling the application form, may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with the name “Application for the post of ____(MRHRU)”.
- On the completion of application form, must be sent to the address provided below on or before the last date that is 03rd February 2015.
To Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health,
Indian Council of Medical Research,
J. M. Street, Parel, Mumbai-400012
Note: You may visit the Official Link to know more.
You may also like to Read