NIRD Recruitment 2014:
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has announced a Job Notification as NIRD Recruitment 2014 to recruit the 12 Professors. Skilled aspirants who want to grab the job opportunities at Hyderabad must download and send the NIRD Application Form in the prescribed format on or before the end date which provided below:
|Deadline For The Receipt Of Applications||3rd Sep 2014|
NIRD Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj||Assistant Professors||6|
Educational Qualification & Required Experience:
|Post Name||Essential Qualifications||Experience|
|Assistant Professors||Minimum of High Second Class Post Graduate Degree (with 55% and above marks) with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline in Social Sciences/ Public Policy/ Economics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Development Studies/ Natural Resources Management/ Agriculture Economics with Ph.D. in the relevant areas
Minimum High Second Class Master’s degree in any of the Technical disciplines with Ph.D
Minimum High Second Class M.Tech. degree in any of the relevant discipline
|2 yrs experience in the relevant field|
|Associate Professors||First or High Second Class Post Graduate Degree (55% and above) in Social
Sciences/ Public Policy/ Economics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Development Studies/ Natural Resources Management/ Agriculture Economics with Ph.D. in the relevant areas
|7 yrs experience in the relevant field|
All the eligible candidates can apply for the above posts because there is no age limit. However, present age of superannuation of employees is 60 years at NIRD
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP of Rs.6000/-
- Associate Professors: Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP of Rs.9000/-
Applying candidates will be hired on the basis of an interview.
How to Apply?
- Firstly the applicant will have to visit the official website of the organization first that www.nird.org.in
- Visit this site and surf the appropriate links to download the prescribed application format and take a printout of it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required testimonials on or before the closing date for the receipt of applications to the below shaped address:
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
More details can be checked through visiting official advertisement.
You may also like to Read