NIPER JEE 2015
National Institute of Pharmaceuticals Education And Research is going to organize NIPER JEE 2015 which is a joint entrance examination for those candidates who want to take admission in Master/Ph.D program. Contenders may apply by submitting their application form on or before the closing date.
For further information related to NIPER JEE 2015 Notification such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well uttered on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
- M.S. (Pharm.)
- M. Pharm.
- M. Tech. (Pharm.)
- M.B.A. (Pharm.)
The eligibility of applicants must possess B.Pharm in relevant field of masters and M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech for Ph.D program.
- For General/OBC/KM/PH aspirants – Rs.15, 00/-
- SC/ST category candidates – Rs. 7, 50/-
Combined fee for both stream like- M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm./M. Tech. (Pharm.) /M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- For General/OBC/KM/PH- Rs.2, 000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 1,000/-
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of the performance of their joint entrance exam conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceuticals Education And Research.
How to Apply for NIPER JEE 2015?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit official website that is www.niper.ac.in
- Then, press on “announcement” tab which is given on the left side of the home page.
- Now, hit on the “NIPER JEE- 2015 Master/ Ph.D Program” link.
- After that, press on “online registration” which you are appearing for.
- Now, read all guidelines for related course.
- Then, fill your application I.D, password and press on login button. If you are new user then hit on “press here to new registration”.
- Now, fill complete details carefully and hit on “register” tab.
- At last, submit the filled form within a given period of time.
|Last date of online registration||01st May 2015|
|Date of entrance exam||07th June 2015|
|Last date for deposit of fee for online registration||05th May 2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled in registration slips in NIPER, SAS Nagar||15th May 2015 (5:00 pm)
|Online Delivery of Admit Card to respective e-mails/Downloads||25th May 2015|
|NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Master Written Test (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)||07th June 2015
|Declaration of result of written test||15th June 2015|
|Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.)||13th -14th July 2015|
|Result Declaration (9 am)||15th July 2015 M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
|Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 11 am )||15th July 2015|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||16th -17th July 2015 Orientation 27th July 2015|
|Commencement of classes||27th July 2015|
Note: Candidates can check Official link, for more detail about NIPER JEE 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Scholarship in India||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Entrance Exams 2015||Latest Fresher Jobs|