NIO Goa recruitment 2015
National Institute of Oceanography has liberated a job advertisement titled as NIO Goa recruitment 2015 for filling up Technician/ Technical Assistant & Senior Technical Officer Vacancies for Group II & III. Willing & desirous applicants must apply online by filling the application form on or before the closing date which is 20th April 2015 and send the hard copy of application & documents on or before 27th April 2015.
For more information regarding NIO Goa recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, age limit, qualification criteria, remuneration, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well tuned on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of Posts & Vacancy Details:
- Technician II: 08 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant III: 05 Vacancies
- Senior Technical Officer III: 01 Vacancy
Applying candidates should possess SSC / 10th standard/Diploma in Electronic/first class B.Sc Degree, Mark sheet in relevant disciplines with at least 55% & 60% marks from well recognized school & university.
The age of aspirants should not be less than 28 and 35 years as on 20th April 2015 according to the posts.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (Rs) + Grade Pay|
|Technician II||5200- 20200 +1,900/-|
|Technical Assistant III||9300- 34800+4,200/-|
|Senior Technical Officer III||15600-39100+5,400/-|
The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply?
For Group II:
- Aspirants need to download the application form from the official site that is www.nio.org
- Write the application in a prescribed format & fill all the details carefully.
- Attach all the required testimonials like photo copies of academic qualifications/ experiences certificates etc along with form.
- Keep the form along with documents in an envelope and send it to the postal address which is given below.
For Group III:
- Contenders first go to the official website of National Institute of Oceanography that is www.nio.org
- On the home page of it select “Vacancies” option & press “Permanent” tab.
- Select the link for the post you want to apply.
- Fill all the entries carefully in an appropriate manner.
- At last check the form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After that take a herd copy of filled in form and send it to the below mentoned address along with requisite documents.
CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography,
Dona Paula 403004, Goa, India
- Last Date for Online Applications: 20th April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 27th April 2015
Contenders may check Official Notification for more details regarding NIO Goa recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read