NIMH Recruitment 2015
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped has published a notification tilted as NIMH Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of Guest Faculty to fill up Teaching, Non-Teaching and project personal Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply against NIMH Jobs Notification by appearing in Walk-In interview on the date which is given below.
|Walk-in date||Check below|
For acquiring more details related to NIMH Recruitment 2015 such as, educational qualification, salary detail, selection process, how to apply etc are well displayed on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Teaching / Professional Posts
- Assistant Professor Level
- Lecturer Level
- Rehabilitation Therapist Level
- Special Educator Level
- Vocational Instructor Level
- Database Administrator Level
- Network Administrator Level
- Teacher (General Education)
Non Teaching Posts
- Section Officer Level
- UDC stenographer Level
- LDC Level
- Research Officer
- Asst. Research Officer
- Project Assistant
Applicants who are willing to apply for NIMH Vacancy 2015 advt should processed Degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma with relevant experience as per the post applied for.
Aspirants, who will be selected for these posts, will receive the excellent package from National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped.
The participants who are applying against NIMH Recruitment 2015 will be selected on the basis of personal/Walk-In interview.
How to Apply?
- The aspirants, who are well suited for this post, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview.
- Participants must bring their Curriculum-Vitae (CV). CV has completely information about the contenders like academic qualification, work experience, personal details etc.
- Before attending the Walk-In interview, applicants must have filled the application form with complete details.
- Application form is available on the official website that is www.nimhindia.gov.in.
- Participants are required to appear at the walk-in interview address given below.
Walk-In Interview Date and Venue for the Project Posts:
NIMH, Secunderabad: 17th April 2015
Walk-In interview Dates & Venue for rest positions:
|Regional Centre, New Delhi, NIMH Model Special Education Centre, New Delhi & Noida||31st March & 1st April 2015
|Regional Centre, Kolkata||7th & 8th April 2015|
|Headquarters, Secunderabad||16th & 17th April 2015|
|Headquarters, Mumbai||20th April & 21st April 2015|
Individuals may check Official Link for more details regarding NIMH Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to visit this Section