Candidates who are going to take part in NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) to be conducted in the month of May can check the complete details of NIMCET Counselling 2016 through this page. Eligible candidates may apply for counselling by filling NIMCET online Application form 2016 with correct details. The whole acknowledgement in concern of NIMCET Counselling like MCA Counselling Procedure/Schedule & Important Dates etc can be checked through the info provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Information of NIMCET Counselling 2016:
Candidates who get cleared in NIT MCA Common Entrance Test are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are required to pay an initial fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
- The Payment of fee should be made through Challan Form at State Bank of India.
- Entitled candidates may apply for NIMCET Counselling 2016 by signing in with the given id and password and then filling Online Application Form.
- After that, Applicants should make their choices till end date.
- Then, seats will be allotted on the basis of rank or marks acquired in an examination.
- The next step is the documents verification for which candidates are required to reach at the address mentioned below to complete the Admission Procedure.
National Institute of Technology Agartala
Jirania, Tripura (West), Pin – 799046
- Hall Ticket or Rank Letter of NIMCET 2016
- Matriculation and Intermediate Mark sheet and certificate
- Category Certificate (for SC, ST and OBC candidates)
- Medical certificate (for Physically Handicapped category candidates)
- Date of Birth Certificate (in case if Merit Certificate is not allowed)
- Two passport size photos
Important Dates of NIMCET Counselling 2016:
|Events||Closing Date (Tentative)|
|Date of Admit Card||8th May|
|Date of Exam||31st May|
|Date of announcement of Result (Expected)||10th June|
|Date of Counselling (Expected) : Choice Filling (Closing Date to make Choice)||11th June to 15th June|
|First Round Of Allotment||18th June|
|First Round Of Remote Reporting In Person||22nd June to 23rd June|
|Second Round Of Allotment / Up Gradation||26th June|
|Second Round Of Remote Reporting In Person||29th June to 30th June|
|Third Round Of Allotment / Up Gradation||3rd July|
|Third Round Of Reporting In Person At The Allotted Institute||9th July to 10th July|
|Surrendering The Allotted Seats By Those Who Do Not Wish To Join The Allotted Institute, But Wish To Participate In Final Round Of Allotment.||13th July to 14th July|
|Announcement Of Vacant Seats||16th July|
|New Choice Filling||17th to 18th July|
|Final Round Of Allotment||21st July|
|Final Round Of Reporting At Allotted Institute||22nd July to 28th July|
|(Optional) Announcement Of Spot Round Of Admission By The Respective Nits For Any Vacant Seats On Their Websites||30th July to 7th August|
Note: Candidates can check the Official Link to get more details.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|