National Institute of Fashion Technology has released an entrance exam notification as NIFT 2015 for the candidates who aspire to go in the field of designing. Willing contenders can apply by doing online Registration on or before the last date.
All those who are exuberant to join the National Institute of Fashion Technology must go through the details below to apply for the same.
NIFT 2015 Details:
1) For General and OBC: Rs 1200.
2) For SC/ST/PHP: Rs 600.
- Candidates who want to apply for the institute must have possessed Intermediate with subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Candidate age should be less than 23 years to apply for the same.
Participants will get selected according to their performance in entrance exam.
Mechanism To Apply:
- To apply, candidates are required to visit the official website which is wwwnift.ac.in.
- Select an appropriate option for “Application form “on the home page.
- Fill all the details in the Application form with valid information.
- Pay the requisite application fee through net banking , credit/ debit card
- Press “submit” button.
- Send the hard copy of duly filled application form to the address provided below:
Project Manager, CMS
All India Manager Association AIMA
14 Institutional Area.
Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
NIFT 2015 Notification: Important dates:
- Opening date of Online Application: October 2014(Tentative)
- Last Date to receive Application Form: January 2015(Tentative)
- Date of Admit Card: January 2015(Tentative)
- Date of exam : February 2015(Tentative)
You may also like to Read
|Fashion Designing As Career||Best Colleges In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Scholarships in India|
Note: For more details, candidates can visit the Official Website.