NIE Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Epidemiology has issued a job Advt. as NIE Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 40 Scientist-B and Project Assistant Vacancies in the different states. Wiling candidates may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date shown below.
|Last Date To Submission Of E-Application||27th January 2015|
You can find the other detailed information about NIE Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, salary details and selection process etc, which is provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
National Institute of Epidemiology
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||No. of Vacancies|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
- For Scientist-B (Medical): Must have the MBBS Degree
- For Scientist-B (Non-Medical): Master’s degree in Public Health / Epidemiology / Social Sciences / Health sciences.
- For Project Assistant: Three years Graduate degree with Statistics / Social sciences
Salary & Age Limitations Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Project Assistant||Statistics||Rs. 27,945/-||–|
Selection of the aspirants will be depending on the written test / skill test and performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Job appliers must visit the official website www.nie.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Career’ option then, choose the suitable job link.
- Press the ‘Apply’ button and must fill the online application form.
- Upload the digital images of their photograph and signature.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to record all the entered information.
- Take the print out of an application form for the future use.
- Applicants may apply on or before the last date that is 27th January 2015.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of an application form.
Note: You may read the entire information from the Official Notification.
You may also like to Read