NHFDC Scholarship 2015
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) on behalf of Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India is going to publish an advertisement as NHFDC Scholarship 2015 for providing scholarships. Students who wish to apply may submit NHFDC application form on or before the closing date.
Information of NHFDC Scholarship 2015:
- Under the scheme of Trust Fund
- Under National Fund scheme
Illumination of NHFDC scheme:
|Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund):||
|Scholarship Scheme (National Fund):||
How to Apply?
- Students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may apply by filling online application form for Scholarship Disabled Students 2015.
- Candidates may go through the official website of NHFDC i.e. www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Students may read the instruction properly.
- Contenders are required to fill the application form very carefully and should attach all the necessary Xerox copies of essential documents.
- At last don’t forget to take a print out of the system generated form.
- Printed copy of form duly countersigned and recommended by the head of the institution along with mandatory certificates should forward at the displayed address below.
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhawan, Sector – 12,
Faridabad – 121007
For more information you may check official Link
Check More Important Links
|Inspire Scholarship 2015||Times Scholarship 2015|
|Bihar Scholarship 2015||OBC Scholarship 2015|
|UP Scholarship 2015||Kerala Scholarship 2015|
|MP Scholarship 2015||Karnataka Scholarship 2015|