New India Assurance Result 2015
The New India Assurance Company Limited has declared the New India Assurance Result 2015 of Scale-I AO Exam which was held on the 10th & 11th January 2015. The applied candidates may get their cut off marks from this page or through the online process.
Steps to Download the New India Assurance Result 2015
- Firstly, applicants must visit the Official Website www.newindia.co.in.
- Select the ‘Recruitment’ link from the right corner of the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link to download their cut off marks.
- Now, your score will display in front of you in the form of PDF.
- Save this pdf file and take the printout of it for the future use.
For acquiring the entire information in relation to New India Assurance Result 2015 such as result valid for which posts, which is displayed below by the expertise of bharatrecruitment.com.
- The New India Assurance Company Limited conducts the various recruitment exams every year for the qualified contestants to get placed in a reputed organization.
- NIACL was established in the year 1919 by the Dorabji Tata, at present the chairman cum managing director is G.Srinivasan. It is a Government Owned general insurance company and working in 22 Countries.
Purpose of Exam:
The major motive of the examination is to recruiting the applicants for the Administrative Officer Scale-I positions for its organization. The association may hire only the capable and competent contestants for the AO posts.
The selection of the participants will be solely based on written test, and those candidates, who are clearing the test, will get select on their performance in personal interview.
Candidates can subscribe us on Facebook and Google+. Contestants may also subscribe our free email section to get up to date information directly into their mailbox.
Note: By using the Official Notification, you may get the shortlisted candidate’s list.
Check More Related Information
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||State Wise Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs By Qualification|
|Top 10 Jobs||Employment News With Live Updates|