NEST Application Form 2015:
Aspirants who are willing to appear in National Entrance Screening Test can get complete details about NEST Application Form 2015 from this page. Interested candidates can submit NEST application form on or before the last date via proper channel.
National Entrance Screening Test is an entrance test in India which is conducting for those students who want to take admission in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and the Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai.
Other detailed information about NEST Application Form 2015 Notification is displayed in the page of bharatrecruitment.com such as eligibility criteria and how to apply etc.
NEST (National Entrance Screening Test)
If appliers want to take admission in NISER/UM-DAE CBS through NEST must possess the 12th standard with minimum 60% (For General Category)/ 55% (for SC/ST candidates) marks from the recognized board.
Fee structure for the test as shown below:
|Category Wise||Fee Details|
|General/OBC (Male)||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST (Male)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
|For All Category(Female)|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants pay the examination fee by using online/Offline mode as stated below:
|Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Through Net banking/Debit card/Credit Card||Using Challan form By Demand Draft in favor of NISER NEST payable at Bhubneswar|
Selection is made on the basis of performance in examination and achieved the specified rank for your course.
How to Apply:
Eligible contestants may apply for NEST test by using two mode i.e. Online/Offline Mode as discussed below:
- Online applicants may apply by registering themselves through theofficial website by pressing the ‘Apply Online’ link. For registration process applicant must have the valid e-mail id.
- Fill the registration form along with desired detailed information and upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and fee details as mentioned in above section.
- At the end of application form, submit the application form by pressing the submit button and get the printout of an application form and send it to the address settled below.
- Offline candidates may apply by sending the request letter to the chief coordinator NEST at the address represented below. After receiving the request letter, NEST Office would send an application kit which included application form.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format along with essential academic information with fee details in form of DD/Challan and affixed the passport size photograph at the provided place.
- On the completion of application form, send it to the address framed below in the provided kit.
The Chief Coordinator,
NISER, Institute of Physics Campus,
Sachivalaya Marg, Sainik School (PO),
Bhubaneswar – 751 005, Odisha
- Last Date of Application Submission (Offline): 19th February 2015
- Last Date of Application Submission (Online): 7th March 2015
- Exam Date: 30th May 2015 (Sat) 9.30 am – 1.00 pm
Note: Get the other details through official website
Check Important Updates:
|NEST Previous Year Question Paper||NEST Admit Card|
|NEST Syllabus 2015||NEST Scholarship 2015|