New Delhi Municipal Council has depicted an advertisement about NDMC Recruitment to hire the deserving persons for the recruitment of Junior Resident (Dentistry) vacancies. The candidates who want to apply for NDMC Recruitment 2016 and want to make their career in government sector must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 30th July 2015.
|Walk-In Date||30th July 2015|
New Delhi Municipal Council
Name Of The Posts:
Junior Resident (Dentistry
Job hunters who are willing to apply for NDMCX recruitment must have possessed BDS Degree including internship completed from the recognized university/ institution & should be registered with Delhi Dental Council.
- Age limitation of the job seekers should be 30 years as on 30-07-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per rules.
Selected candidates will get the pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39,100/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- + NPA+ Usual allowance as admissible.
Selection of the job hunters should be made on the basis of their performance in the Walk-In interview.
How to Apply?
- First the appliers will have to logon official website of the association that is www.ndmc.gov.in
- Now choose the ‘vacancy’ tab on the home page and check for suitable notification and read complete details properly
- Candidates must attend the walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph on it, attested/ self attested photocopies of all certificates, originals at the below stated venue:
Reporting and certificate verification Venue:
Office of the HA Branch, Administrative Block,
1st Floor, NDMC Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, N. Delhi-110021
Office of the Director (MS), New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021
- Date of Interview: 30th July 2015
- Reporting Time: 09:00 A.M
For getting the other details relevant to this job opening contenders may surf the Official Notification.
You may also like to Read