NDA Application Form
NDA Application Form is invited by Union Public Service Commission for the upcoming UPSC NDA 2 exam. Eligible and keen contenders who wish to join UPSC NDA may apply by submitting UPSC NDA Application Form 2016 before the final date by taking some steps which is mentioned below in this page. Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct NDA 2 exam which will hold on 27th September 2015 for entrance to navy, military and air force divisions of NDA.
|Final Date to Apply||17th July 2015|
Application form for NDA / NA II exam must be submitted by the career oriented candidates till the 17th July 2015. All of you are suggested to apply soon without waiting for last date. For obtaining further information related to UPSC NDA 2 notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee, how to fill application form, NDA 2 exam date etc you need to go through info are well furnished on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Aspirants, who want to apply for UPSC NDA / NA 2 examination, must have fulfilled the mentioned below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are applying must be either a Citizen of India OR
- A Subject of Nepal / Bhutan / Tibetan Refugee OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, east African Countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and, Uganda.
- For National Defence Academy (NDA):
Applicants must have completed 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Naval Academy:
Participants should have qualified 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Applicants should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 1999.
- The age of applicants will be verified from certificates of intermediate and high school.
- Job hunters who wish to apply for the above stated post may physically fit as per the physical standards required for admission in examination
- Participants must not be resigned or withdrawn from any armed force training in past.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for above stated posts must have to pay application fee Rs. of 100/- as per norms.
- Fee can be paid through online banking facility / net banking facility / credit card by SBI bank or you may deposit cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants who will be qualified in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy examination (II) 2015 will be called for SSB interview.
NDA Application Form
How to Apply?
- First of all, aspirants need to fill the online NDA Application Form 2016 which is available on official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Secondly, need to hit the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” tab which is given at the homepage.
- Now, select the “appropriate link” and Press enter on the “link Press Here below Part I Registration”.
- After that, applicants have to fill the application form very carefully.
- Then, submit the application fee and be ready for part- II registration.
- After completing the Part-II registration uploading the scanned copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of system generated application for further references.
|Notification Date||20th June 2015|
|Last date to apply online||17th July 2015|
|NDA / NA 2 Exam will be conducted on||27th September 2015|
To acquire more details regarding NDA Application Form 2016, applicants can check the official link.
|Check Related Updates|
|NDA Syllabus||NDA Previous Year Papers|
|NDA Books||How To Join NDA|
|Best NDA Coaching Institute||UPSC Latest Notification|