NCERT Recruitment 2014:
National Council of Educational Research & Training has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding NCERT Recruitment 2014 to recruit the capable candidates for the post of NCERT Junior Project Fellow (JPF).
Fantasized applicants who want to grab this wonderful career opening job must apply through appearing for the NCERT Walk-in Interview on the mentioned reporting Date and tine given below:
|Walk-in interview Will Be Held On||07th October 2014 at 11:00 am|
NCERT Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|National Council of Educational Research & Training||Junior Project Fellow|
- Appliers must possess a Master Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks with M.Phil / NET in Economics / Sociology / Social work / other related subjects.
- Knowledge of research methodology
- Proficiency in Hindi and English
- Proficiency in working on Computer
- Age of all the candidates should not exceed 30 yrs of age.
- Relaxation in age of 5 yrs relaxation will be given to the females and SC/ST applicants
Hired contestants will get an impressive amount of salary on the basis of their qualifications as follow:
|For NET Qualified candidates||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
|For Non-NET Qualified candidates||Rs. 14,000/- per month|
A Walk-in-interview will be hold on the basis of which the selection of the capable aspirants will be done.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested and willing to apply for this career opening vacancy must appear for the Walk-in-interview on the mentioned reporting date, time, and venue.
- Don’t forget to bring original and xeroxcopies of all the relevant documents supporting your age, qualification, experience, caste etc while coming for the interview.
Room No. 14, III Floor,
Janaki Ammal Khand,
DESS, NCERT, Sri Aurbindo Marg,
For other information appliers may read the Official Notification