NBSSLUP Recruitment 2015
National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning, Nagpur has circulated an advertisement titled as NBSSLUP Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Research Associate (RA) Posts. Willing and desirous candidates may apply for NBSSLUP vacancies 2015 by attending Walk-in Interview which is going to be held on specific date which is stated below.
|Date of Interview||11th May 2015|
Other details regarding NBSSLUP Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post:
Research Associate (RA)
Candidates who are searching Jobs in Nagpur and planning to apply for this opening should possess Masters Degree in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry from recognized University with two year experience as Senior Research Fellow.
- The age of candidates should not be over 40 years for male and 45 years for female candidates.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Aspirants will receive pay of Rs. 23,000/- per month +HRA.
Candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning.
How to apply for nbsslup.in Walk-in Interview?
- Those contenders who find themselves eligible for post may apply by attending Walk-in Interview which is going to be held by National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning on 11th May 2015 at 11:00 A.M.
- The applicants must come along with application that should be downloaded from official site along with all relevant documents and passport size photo recently updated curriculum vitae with complete details at the time of Interview. The Walk-in-Venue will be given below.
National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning (ICAR)
Amravati Road in between university campus and
Wadi Naka Nagpur-440 033
- Date of Interview: 11th May 2015
- Time: 11:00 A.M
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding NBSSLUP Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read