NBRC Recruitment 2015
National Brain Research Centre has revealed a job advertisement as NBRC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Junior Research Fellow or Research Associate & Other Posts. Willing candidates may apply by submitting the updated biodata and attending the walk-in interview on the specified date shown below.
|Last Date Of Submission of Application or Interview Dates||Mentioned Below|
For fetching the entire information in concern to NBRC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name and salary details etc, which is settled below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
National Brain Research Centre
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Human Ethics Coordinator
- Clinical Research Manager
- R & D Scientist (Project)
Aspirants, who want to get the above posts by applying against for the NBRC Recruitment, should have the B.Tech, B.E. or Ph.d or Master’s Degree in Sciences or Master Degree in English (Literature) / M.Sc / M.Tech from the recognized university or institutions with required experience (If Applicable).
Salary & Age Limitations Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Human Ethics Coordinator||Rs. 20,000/-||30|
|Clinical Research Manager||Rs. 35,000/-||35|
|R & D Scientist (Project)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 16,000/-||–|
|Research Associate||Rs. 22,000/-||–|
The selection of the applying contenders will be depending on their appearance in interview.
How to Apply?
For the R & D Scientist (Project):
- Aspirants may attend the walk-in interview on the listed date and submitted the application form before the interview.
- Appliers must bring the original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents along with application form and report at the address provided below on the specified date that is 19th January 2015.
For other posts:
- Candidates may apply by submitting the updated resume as per the format given in the official website www.nbrc.ac.in under the ‘Career Opportunities’ link.
- The job seekers must fill the application form and attach the photocopies of all the testimonials and affix their recent photograph and send it to the address given below on or before the last date.
Postal and Venue Details:
|Posts Sr. No.||Address||Dates|
|For Sr. No. 5||National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)||19th January 2015|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form|
|For 1 to 2||The Registrar, National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, 122051 (Haryana)||25th January 2015|
|For 3 to 4||05th February 2015|
Note: You may visit the Official Link to know more.
You may also like to Read