Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015
An employment notification as Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 has been advertised for the engagement of contenders under 61 vacant posts of Manager/Steno and various positions. NAU has fully developed faculties of agriculture, horticulture, forestry and Veterinary and those who want to be a part of this university must apply for NAU jobs by filling an online application form on or before the closing date.
Additional information regarding NAU Recruitment 2015 has been uncovered by the group of bharatrecruitment.com in the below module of this page. Applicants willing to apply must read all the instructions carefully and submit the online form as soon as possible.
Post Name & Vacancy Detail:
- Agriculture Officer: 24 Posts
- Farm Manager: 01 Post
- Veterinary Officer: 03 Posts
- Training Assistant (KVK): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer(KVK): 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-3, English): 02 Posts
- Live Stock Inspector: 01 Post
- Agriculture Assistant: 25 Posts
Educational Eligibility for Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015:
For Agriculture Officer, Farm Manager, Veterinary Officer, Training Assistant Post:
Aspirants must possess graduation degree from a recognized university
For Computer Programmer Post:
Master degree in Computer Science or M.C.A. OR B.Sc. in Computer Science with 3 years experience OR B.Sc. in Statistics / Mathematics and P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications
For Laboratory Technician:
B.Sc. in the subject of Chemistry / Microbiology OR B.Sc.(Home Science/Nutrition) / B.Tech(Food Technology) Training as Laboratory Technician at an Institution recognized by the Government.
Candidates must have done Graduation in B.A/B.com/B.Sc. from an esteemed institute.
For Live Stock Inspector:
Certificate of Livestock Inspector Training from any recognized University.
For Agriculture Assistant:
Two / Three years diploma course in Agricultural / Horticulture.
- For Sr. No. 1to 6: 18 to 30 years
- For Sr. No. 7: 18 to 35 years
- For Sr. No. 8 & 9: 18 to 28 years
- For S.No 1 to 5: Candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 13700/-
- For S.No 6: Contenders will receive Rs.13500/- p.m.
- For S.No 7 to 9: Aspirants will get Rs.7800/- per month.
- General category contenders applying for Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 are required to pay Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- as application fee & Rs. 100/- as processing fee) and contenders can done the payment through axis bank in the form of Bank Challan.
- SC/ST category participants need to pay Rs. 100/- as processing fee.
How to Apply for Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015?
- Willing contenders are required to fill the application form through online process.
- Contenders may log on to the Official website i.e. www.nau.in or follow jobs.nau.in
- After that, choose the appropriate link for the post and read the advertisement.
- After reading the notification, press “Apply” link for filling the application form.
- Verify the filled form at each step.
- Submit the duly filled online form before the closing date.
Last date for submitting the online form: 28th March 2015
Candidates needing more details regarding Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 must check this Official link.
Check More Useful Links