Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification has been dispatched as Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 264 post of Boats Crew – Lascar- I and Fireman at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. The qualified aspirants may apply by submitting the online registration form on or before the last date stated below.
|Opening Date For Online Registration||10th February 2015|
|Closing Date For Online Registration||20th February 2015|
|Last Date Of Printout Application||25th February 2015|
You can download the relevant detailed information related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, salary details, and selection process etc, which is supplied below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Boats Crew – Lascar- I: 207 Posts
- Boats Crew – Fireman: 57 Posts
The applying candidates, who are going to apply for the above declared posts at Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment, should have passed in the 10th standard from recognized boards with 03 Years Service on a ship / craft from a registered vessel. The appliers must be a citizen of India and should know the swimming.
Get more jobs: 10th based jobs
Age Limits Details:
- The age of the contestants should be lies in between 18 to 35 years.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms.
The applying participants will be got selected on the following process namely Scrutiny, Written examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Examination and Verification of documents.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants, who are well suited for the declared posts, may apply by filling the online registration form that is available in the official website www.godiwadabhartee.com.
- The candidates must visit the official website and select the suitable job link and press the ‘Apply’ link and must fill the online registration form.
- The appliers must upload the digital images of their photograph, signature and entire certificates at the provided link.
- Now, press the ‘Submit’ button and record the entered details and take the printout of it for the future use.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of an application form, and may apply on or before the last date.
Note: You may visit the Official Notification to get the entire information.
You may also like to Read