National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014:
- National Housing Bank has liberated a NHB Job Advt concerning to National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 to recruit the capable candidates for the post of Rajbhasha Officer (Assistant Manager).
- Willing contestants who want to gear up their future in the banking sector must apply for the NHB Vacancies through filling and submitting the prescribed online application on or before the date tuned below:
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th October 2014|
|Online Exam Will Be Conducted On||26th November 2014|
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post|
|National Housing Bank||Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS- I (Assistant Manager)|
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a reputed University with minimum aggregate marks of 55% or hold a Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate 50% marks with English as one of the main subject at degree level to apply for the post of Rajbhasha Officer (Assistant Manager).
Age Limit as on 01-07-2014:
- Age of the participating candidates must be not below 21 yrs and should not exceed 28 years.
- Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as per the govt guidelines.
The candidates who will get hired by the selection committee will be given an amount of Rs. 14500 – 25700/- per month as remuneration.
Participants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Examination and / group exercises and interview.
How to Apply?
Desirous job fighters may apply for this vacancy through online mode and the steps to apply are framed below:
- Logon to the site if the organization which is www.nhb.org.in
- Now follow the link ‘Careers with NHB’ given at the home page, it will open list of various vacancies to your screen.
- Now press on the ‘Recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS – I (Assistant Manager)’ and then select ‘Apply Online’
- Register yourself, and create your id.
- Login with your unique user id and password and fill the online application form
- Upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents / testimonials and submit it successfully within the given time.
- Take a printout of dully filled application and keep it safe for the further reference.
Press here for other Details -> Official Advertisement
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|