National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2014–15
National Chemical Laboratory has conveyed an online notification of National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2014-15 to fill up the various posts of Technical Assistant / Technician in Pune. Applicants’ who are dynamic and fascinated may apply online by filling National Chemical Laboratory application form 2014 on or before the closing date in pre scribed format with all relevant details .
|last date for receipt of online applications:||15h September 2014|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy applications||30th September 2014|
Further details concerning to National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is modified below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Information of Recruitment 2014-15:
|Organization Name:||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|National Chemical Laboratory||Technical Assistant||04|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||1st class B.Sc. (Science) in Chemistry specialization from recognized university with one year full time professional qualification|
|Technician(1)||SSC/10th standard with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate or|
- Applicants must have minimum one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization for the post of Technical Assistant.
- Contender should have at least 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the Fitter trade for the post of technician
- M.Sc. first class in Analytical Chemistry, two years experience in handling and maintenance of GC, HPLC, GCMS, LCMS, FTIR and ICP analytical instruments.
- Preference will be given to candidates with minimum 3 years experience of working in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Pathology Laboratory.
- Applicant’s age should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Job seeker will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Diff. G.P|
|Technician(1)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Diff. G.P|
- Candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs.100/- An application fee the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Director, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory’ and payable at Pune.
- SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex-Service men/ regular employees of CSIR) are exempted to apy any amount of fee.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website.
- Applicants are required to fill the online application form very carefully with all essential details.
- After completely filling the online application form, candidates can take a printout of the filled application by pressing ‘Print application’. “APPLICATION ID NUMBER”
- Computer generated application duly accompanied by attested copies of all essential documents along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft
- Envelope containing an application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” and send by post to the below equipped address:
Controller of Administration,
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL),
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune- 411008
To get more relevant details check official Advertisement
You may also like to Read