National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducts every year by Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch Degree course at all recognized institutions all over the country. Candidates may apply online for exam on or before the last date.
Huge number of applicants applies every year for NATA Exam for getting admission to first year of 5 years B.Arch Degree. Interested candidates must apply via online mode in prescribed manner.
More details about NATA notification 2014 such as eligibility details, important dates etc. are well customized below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Council of Architecture (COA)
Exam Question paper consists of two parts:
- Drawing Test
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
Candidates who have passed or will be appearing for 10+2 /HSC or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to applying.
Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs 1000 as application fee through online mode
How to apply –
- Candidates must apply by Purchasing NATA 2014 registration form online from official website or Download the application form.
- Fill in necessary details and procure necessary documents required for registration.
- Submit the application form within given time
- Select a test center that is nearest to and approach the test center for an appointment for NATA exam.
Important Dates (Tentative)-
- Last date to applying- In the month of March 2015
- Exam Date- 2nd or 3rd week of March 2015
|NATA Result 2015||NATA Question Papers 2015|
|NATA Syllabus 2015||NATA Sample Papers|
Note- Check the Official Site of NATA for getting more details about this notification.