Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is organizing Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015 for the students who has consistently good academic records and wants to pursue their higher education from the top institutions of the world.
Desirous contenders willing to do various courses such as Engineering/MBBS etc. can get all the information related to Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme from this page shaped by the members of bharatrecruitment.com
Scholarship amounting up to Rs 20 lakhs is given to all meritorious students who does not meet the cost and all other financial expenses related to their studies, with the help of this scholarship they can fulfill their dreams of studying in top universities.
Various Post Graduate Fields:
Scholarship will be awarded to various post graduate courses in following fields:
- Applied Sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015 :
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must possess Graduate degree/ appearing final year examination in relevant field from a reputed university.
- Maximum age limit of the candidate should be 30years.
Interest free loan scholarship up to Rs. 20lakhs will be awarded by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation to selected candidates.
Disbursement of Scholarship Amount:
In case admission of the applicant will be done in an international university, then Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation after receiving a copy of the visa will disburse the amount to shortlisted participant.
Participants are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee and payment can be done either through online mode or offline mode.
For online payment:
Aspirants can make the payment by using net banking/debit/credit card.
For offline payment:
In this case, the payment will be done in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Selection Process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015:
- All the applications will be first screened for short listing the applicants.
- Shortlisted participants will then be called for personal interview.
- It is compulsory for all the selected participants to attend the interview which is going to be held in the month of June.
Online Application Procedure:
- Eligible contenders who wish to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015 must open the official site i.e. pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Choose the ‘register’ tab and a new page will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill all the details as asked an register yourself.
- After registering, you can now press the “log in” tab and enter the relevant Email id and password.
- Fill the online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details with all correct information.
- Upload all the requisite documents if required.
- Submit the application fee either through online mode or by offline mode.
- At last, take a print out of the online filled form for future use.
Documents to be bring at the time of Interview:
- Photocopy of Class 10th/12th and degree course marksheet ,certificates including pass certificate
- Score card of qualifying exam like GMAT, CAT, GRE, GATE, etc.
- Attested copy of the admission letter obtained from the university(if any)
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial documents
- Attested copy of the passport.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Orientation programme will be conducted by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation for two days and it is necessary for all the scholars to attend this programme.
- Last date for Registration: 23rd March 2015
- Short listed candidates for interview will be informed on: April-May 2015
- Interview will be held on: June 2015
You can apply directly apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2015 by visiting this official link.
You may also read this section
|Commonwealth Scholarship||AICTE Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship 2015||OBC Scholarship 2015|
|UP Scholarship 2015||Kerala Scholarship 2015|
|MP Scholarship 2015||Karnataka Scholarship 2015|
|Inspire Scholarship 2015||Times Scholarship 2015|