Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014:
- Nainital Bank Limited has professed a job notice regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 for the selection of deserving persons for the Nainital Bank Management Trainees (MT) Posts.
- Eligible and willing job seekers who want to make their career banking sector must apply for this career opening vacancy through forwarding your applications in prescribed format on or before last date given below.
|Closing Date To Apply||27th October 2014|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|Nainital Bank Limited||Management Trainees|
- Applicants must possess a Graduate / Post Graduate in Arts / Science / commerce / Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% marks from reputed University / Institute to apply for the post of management trainee.
- Candidates should also have proficiency in Computer Operations and knowledge of Hindi & English languages.
Mode of Payment:
Type of Account: Current Account
Account No.: 1001000000000214
IFS Code: NTBL0NAI001
The Nainital Bank Limited
Mall Road Branch, Nainital
Age Limit as on 30.06.2014:
Age of the appliers must be between 18-27 years.
- First Year: Rs. 18,000.00 per month
- Second Year: Rs. 23,000.00 per month
Selection of participating job hunters will be made on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
Interested and capable applicants can apply for this job opening through forwarding their duly filled and signed application along with all the essential xeroxcopies of testimonials in a sealed envelope at the below shaped address:
The Vice President [HRM],
The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, Seven Oaks
Building, Mallital, Nainital,
Uttarakhand – 263 001
For getting more details must check -> Official Advertisement
You may also like to read-
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|