Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015
Government of Nagaland has publicized an employment advertisement as Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015 to hire candidates for filling up 308 Posts of ABC/ UBC/ UBSI/ ABSI /ASI/ TIIC/HAV. Interested and keen contenders can apply for Nagaland Police jobs by filling form in the prescribed format on or before date stated below.
|Last date for submission of application||15th April 2015|
For further vital details related to Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification required, salary structure, selection process, mandatory dates etc, you need to roll down the page which is well furnished by bharatrecruitment.com
Illumination of Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015:
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
Total Number of Posts: 308
Job fighters willing to apply for Nagaland Police Jobs must have passed Xth/ XIIth/ Degree of Graduate in Arts/Science/Technical from Recognized board/University or Institution & VI call passed from NBSE or other board for constable posts.
Age of job seekers should reside between 18 years to 35 years.
Selected applicants will receive pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a grade pay of Rs.1800/- to Rs.2800 according to their qualifications in relevant disciplines.
Aspirants willing to apply for posts will have to pay exam fees of Rs. 100/- at the time of submission of application form.
Job hunters will have to go through recruitment test. Short listed contenders will be communicated for further process. Assortment of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in recruitment test.
How to apply for Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is www.nagapol.gov.in.
- Then go to appropriate link for the post.
- Select link “Press here to download application form”.
- Read the instructions carefully and take out print of application format.
- Fill application form with requisite minutiae.
- Candidates need to attach photocopies of academic qualification certificates, tribe certificate, birth certificate, residential certificate, backward certificate with application form.
- Applicants need to attach 3 passport size photos with application form.
- Send application form with mandatory documents on the address mentioned below.
Director General of Police
Closing date for submission of application: 15th April 2015
You may also like to Read
|Jobs by Organization||High Paying Career Options|
|Top 10 Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Employment News With Live Updates||Subscribe For Free Job Alerts|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Updated Current Affairs To Crack The Exam|
For further details about Nagaland Police Recruitment 2015, visit Official Notification.