NABARD Recruitment 2015
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has liberated a job notification with concern to NABARD Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of 128 Posts of Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ Officer. Job hunters who found them eligible can apply Online by filling Application Form on or before closing date tuned below.
|Total number of Posts||128|
|Last date to apply||15th January 2015|
The complete information about NABARD Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Process. How to apply etc are well furnished below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
NABARD Vacancy Details:
|1.||Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||100|
|2.||Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rajbhasha Service||09|
|3.||Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Legal Service||03|
|4.||Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ in Protocol and Security Service||10|
|5.||Managers (Grade ‘B’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||06|
Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/Doctorate Degree/ Chartered / Cost Accountants/ PG Diploma/MBA/LLM in the related field as per the Post applied for.
Age Limit as on 30th November 2014:
- For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ & Manager in Grade ‘B’: Between 21 years to 30 years.
- For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ in Protocol and Security Service: Between 25 and 40 Years
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil||Rs.100/-|
Payment of application fee can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards.
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): Rs. 17100-33200.
- Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS): Rs. 21000-36400
Selection of appropriate candidates is based on their performance in Preliminary Exam (Online Exam), Main Exam (Descriptive) and Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the website which is www.nabard.org.
- Select the option as “Apply Online” and then go for option as “New Registration”.
- Fill the details of Registration and Upload Signature and Photo as specifications required.
- Pay the requisite application fee and take a print out of e-receipt generated.
- Press” Submit” button after checking all the details once.
- Take a Print out of duly filled application form for future use.
- Last date to apply and Pay fees: 15th January 2015.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted online in: February / March 2015
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
You may also like to Read