Mumbai University Recruitment 2014:
Mumbai University has released an Online Job Notice as Mumbai University Recruitment 2014 to recruit the eligible and talented aspirants for the 34 Non Faculty Posts.
Willing Job Hunters, Who want to grab this job opportunity, must fill the Mumbai University Application Form 2014 for applying. Candidates can apply for this wonderful career opening on or before the dates prescribed below:
|Dead Line For The Receipt of Application Form||23rd August 2014|
Mumbai University Recruitment 2014 Details:
|University Name:||Name Of The Posts:||Number Of Posts:|
- Senior Administrator: 02 posts
- Senior Accountant: 01 post
- Junior Administrator: 08 posts
- Junior Accountant: 02 posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 post
- Lower Grade Stenographer: 01 post
- Workshop Technician: 02 posts
- System Officer: 02 posts
- Peon: 06 posts
- Hamal cum Sweeper: 06 posts
- Mali: 02 posts
- Driver: 01 post
Contenders should possessed 8th/ 10th/ Graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized board/ university.
Appliers require having experience of the respective field as per the post which is going to be applied.
- All the participants need to pay the amount of Rs. 200/- (for Open category) as the application fee.
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Fee will be paid in the form of demand draft favoring ‘The Director, Garware Institute of Career Education and Development’.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Administrator, Senior Accountant||30-45years|
|For all other posts||21-45 years|
|Name Of The Post||Salary (Rs.)|
|Lower Grade Stenographer|
|Hamal cum Sweeper|
Selection of the participants will be made on the basis of following:
- Written Test
How to Apply For Mumbai University Recruitment 2014:
- Desirous candidates , who are eligible to apply for the offered posts, may apply through filling the application form which can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.mu.ac.in
- Fill the form correctly in the prescribed format and attach copies of documentation and certificates in support of qualification, experience, age etc
- Forward the duly filled applications to the below shaped address on or before the last date for the receipt of application forms.
Garware Institute of Career Education and Development,
Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400098
To read other details concerning to the Mumbai University Recruitment 2014, visit the official notice
You may also like to Read-