MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2015:
- An official notification as MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2015 is going to publish by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for selecting the suitable candidates on various vacant seats.
- All those job hunters who are going to fill the application for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 must check the Preliminary and Main exam details to do the preparations well.
- Apart from the details of MPSC Exam, we, bharatrecruitment.com are also producing the educational qualification, age limits, and exam pattern etc. details for convenience of all applicants.
Name of Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Class I and II officers
- Deputy Collectors,
- Deputy police superintendents
- Officers of assistant commissioner level
More Details of MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2015:-
- Candidates who have possessed the Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university can apply.
- Applicants pursuing the final year of Graduation, may also apply for MPSC Rajyaseva Exam.
- Maximum: 33 years and Minimum: 19 years.
- Maximum age relax able OBC candidates (Max. 35yrs.) and SC/ST/NT candidates (Max. 38yrs)
How to fill the application for it?
- You have to fill the application form only through the MPSC Official site which is www.mpsconline.gov.in
- The mode of filling the application is online.
- Fill the application with all required details and submit it in prescribed manner.
- Shortlisted contestants will be called for Exam and interview.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam Details:
It is divided into two stages:
(I) Preliminary Exam
(II) Main Exam
This exam contains two papers of Objective Type questions of General Studies. The total marks of each paper are 200 marks (0.25 negative marking) and the paper’s time duration is 2 Hours.
- This exam consist four papers of General Studies (Objective Type) of total 150 marks and time duration is 2 hours for each paper.
- This exam also includes two papers of English and Marathi (descriptive type) of total 100 marks (for each paper).
After qualifying the main exam, candidates will be called for Interview (100 Marks).
Will publish soon
Check Related Updates
|MPSC Application Form||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Question Papers||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Govt. Jobs by State|
Check the official site