MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2014
- It is better to know the MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2014 before applying for MPSC Recruitment 2014. We have structured here the exam details, age and education criteria.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites applicants to fill the application form for various posts under numerous departments.
- So all the willing job hunters who wish to get MPSC Jobs they may check the eligibility criteria created by bharatrecruitment.com
Maharashtra PSC Eligibility Criteria 2014:
Candidates should be an Indian
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor degree in any discipline from an established university/institution.
- Contestants who are in the final year of Graduation may also apply for prelims exam. However, they need to produce the proof of qualifying degree while applying for the main exam.
- Age limits for job seekers are defined as Minimum 19 years and Maximum 33 years.
- The Relaxation will be applied to SC/ST up to 5 years and to OBC up to 3 years.
- For PH (Physical Handicapped) candidates, Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Exam Details (Selection process):
Candidates have to face the two examinations to get the appointment on the applied post as: (I) Prelims Exam (Objective Type) and (I) Main Exam.
- After the main exam, a merit list is prepared for short listing the candidates.
- Then shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- Those who qualify the interview get appointed on the post.
To get other details of MPSC Jobs, keep continue visiting our official web portal bharatrecruitment.com. Subscribe our free mail service to get free latest updates direct into you mail inbox.
Check Related Updates
|MPSC Application Form||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Question Papers||MPSC Rajyaseva Exam|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Govt. Jobs by State|
Note: Please check the official site.