MPPEB Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has depicted an employment notification as MPPEB Recruitment 2015 to invite eligible contenders for filling up 2519 vacancies of various posts such are Accountant, Deputy Auditor, Junior Auditors and M.P Subordinate Accounts Service Cadre posts. Interested applicants who want to take advantage of this notification can apply on or before the last date that is 27th February 2015.
|Last date for apply online||27th February 2015|
Candidates who want more details in concern MPPEB Recruitment like eligibility criteria, age, selection procedure etc you can collect from this page that is bharatrecruitment.com which are well furnished below
Details of Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|4||M.P Subordinate Accounts Service Cadre||12|
Applying aspirants should have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree / PG degree in concerned stream from a repudiated university.
Age must be above 18 years and not more than 40 years and relaxation in age for reserved categories is present according to the norms.
Selected Aspirants will get a handsome monthly salary package.
- General: Rs. 700/-
- Reserved: Rs. 350/-
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their appearance in the written test which will be executed by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
5 points to Apply:
- First of all, Appliers need to visit the official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After visit on the home page choose” Accountant, Deputy Auditor, Junior Auditors and M.P Subordinate Accounts Service Cadre Recruitment Test 2015”
- Then, scan your latest passport size photograph, signature and 2 lines in your own hand writing.
- Now, select the link according to your requirement and fill the online form properly with all relevant details given in form and upload the scan documents which are mentioned above.
- At last, hit on “SUBMIT” tab and pay your application fee through debit/credit card.
|Last Date For Apply Online||27th February 2015|
|Opening And Closing Date For Any Changes In Application Form||28th February To 2nd March 2015|
|Examination Date||5th April 2015|
Note: You may read official notification for other details
You may also like to Read