MP Police Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has professed a notification related to MP Police Recruitment 2015 to fill up 668 Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander Posts. Candidates who find themselves eligible they may apply by filling Online Application Form on or before the closing date stated below.
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander|
|Last Date||14th January 2015|
To know more about MP Police vacancies 2015 you must check out the below section of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
MP Police vacancies 2015 Details:
|2.||Sub-Inspector (District Force)||397|
- Aspirants must have possessed Graduation in any field from a recognized university to apply for Subedar/Platoon Commander /Sub-Inspector Posts.
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in the field of Engineering from a recognized Institute to apply for Sub-Inspector (Radio) Post.
Age of the applier must lie between 18 to 28 years as on 01st January 2014. Age relaxation will be given to deserving candidates as per the rules applicable.
- For General candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates – Rs.350/-
Payment of application fee should be made online using net banking/credit/debit cards.
Organization will offer a salary Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/- to all the selected candidates for MP Police Recruitment 2015.
Candidates who are shortlisted for written exam are called for Interview for Final Selection.
How to apply:
- Candidates first have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.vyapam.nic.in or www. www.mppolice.gov.in.
- After opening the home page follow the suitable link of the related recruitment.
- Then go for the option of Application Form and fill the details in the application form correctly.
- After completing all the details in the application process, make the payment of the fee.
- Submit the duly filled application form and take the hard copy of it for further use.
- Opening Date to apply online: 16th December 2014
- Closing Date to apply online: 14th January 2015
- Starting date to make correction in application: 15th January 2015
- Closing date to make correction in application : 19th January 2015
- Date of Exam: 01st March 2015
You may also like to Read
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.