- Madhya Pradesh Dental/ Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT 2015), is a medical entrance exam which is conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh. Applicants who want to apply they must fill the MP DMAT 2015 online application form before the last date.
- A huge number of applicants apply for the MP DMAT entrance exam every year to get admission in government / private medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh. MP DMAT application forms are invited from the talented candidates for common admission test.
- Other appropriate details about MP DMAT notification 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well mentioned on this page by the squad of bhartrecruitment.com.
Name of the organization:
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges, Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Exam:
Madhya Pradesh Dental/ Medical Admission Test
- Contenders must have passed class 12th or appearing for the exams from a recognized board.
- Must be secured a minimum of 50% as aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Age limitation of the aspirants should not be less than 17 years of age.
- Application fees are Rs-750 which will be available at the selected branches of SBI and fees will be paid in cash.
- Through demand draft application form fees is Rs-850 including postal charges.
- To download the application form from the official website and it shall be submitted along with DD of Rs-1500 (for MBBS / BDS Courses)
- Rs-750 (for other Courses) drawn in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Application form for DMAT can be purchased from all participating colleges/association office
- Contenders may also purchase the application forms for DMAT from selected branches of SBI.
- And may also obtain the form by post from participating colleges /association office
- Candidates must fill the form in all respect and submit at the respective address
MP DMAT Important Dates 2015:
- Application form along with brochure will be declared on the official website: 3rd week of May, 2015.
- Closing date for application form: 4th week of June
- Examination date: Second Last date of June
Note: For further details must go through the Official Link