MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2014:
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad has depicted a Job Notification titled as MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2014 to hire the eligible contenders for the various Non Faculty positions. The candidates who want to apply for the MNNIT Vacancies 2014 must appear for the Walk-In-Interview on below framed date and time:
Important Date & Time:
|Interview Date and Time||26th Aug 2014 at 10:30am|
MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Institute Name:||Name Of The Posts:||Vacancies:|
|Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad||Project Engineer [Civil/Electrical]||2|
|Project Supervisor [Junior Engineer-Civil/ Electrical]||7|
Educational Qualification, Experience & Age Limit:
|Post Name:||Qualifications & Experience:||Age Limit|
|Project Engineer||First class B.E./B. Tech. degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering. At least 10 years ofexperience for Civil Engineering of Designing
and Estimation, Construction Management is
essential and At least 10 years of experience
for Electrical Engineering in high-tension and
low-tension lines, electrical maintenance and
associated planning is essential.
Engineers with Diploma in appropriate branch
of Engineering with at least 20 years of
distinctly superior experience will also be
eligible to apply.
Retired person from Government Organization
are also eligible to apply.
|30 yrs max|
|Project Supervisor||First class diploma of three years duration in Civil/Electrical Engineering one year experience inrelevant field.||35 yrs max|
Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as follow:
- OBC: 3 yrs
- SC/ST: 5 yrs
Appointed applicants will get the monthly stipend as follow:
- Project Engineer: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Project Supervisor: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month
Participants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply?
- Appliers will have to download the application form first through visiting the official website of the organization that is www.mnnit.ac.in
- Surf the suitable links and download the application form
- Fill it in the proper manner with all the mandatory details.
- Appear for the interview along with form and all the requisite testimonials in support of your age, qualifications, experiences, caste etc on the mentioned reporting date, time and venue.
To know other details check official advt.
You may also like to Read