Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment 2014
Ministry of Shipping Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships has issued a notification as Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2014 to fill up 31 Group C vacancies for the post of Assistant Grade II, if you find yourself eligible then toy can apply for this recruitment through the prescribed format on or before the last date that is 8/09/2014.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed (on a good quality A-4 size paper using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals, More relevant information related to this notification such as Essential qualification, selection process are well uttered below on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Association||Ministry Of Shipping Directorate Of Lighthouses & Lightships|
|Post Name||Navigational Assistant Grade II|
Educational and other qualification:
- Candidates should have possessed a Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical and Electronics from a recognized institution.
- Those who have One year’s practical experience in the field of wireless communication they will be preferred for the post.
Diploma Jobs > Get Details
The age of the candidates should be in between 18-27 years as on 8/09/2014; relaxation will also be given to the SC / ST candidates as 5 years and for OBC applicants 3 years.
Candidates who got selected they will be paid as pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.2800/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
How to Apply:
- You can download the application format through the official website that is www.dgllrcmt.com
- Fill the hard copy of the form in the proper manner. Then affix your recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided.
- The complete form along with required documents must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Navigational Assistant Grade II” and must be sent at the given address.
The Deputy Director General,
Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships,
‘Deep Bhavan’, D-372/2, Taratalla Road,
Kolkata -700088 (West Bengal)”
- The last date for the receipt of the application: 8/09/2014
- Last date for far flung candidates: 15/09/2014
Note: For more details you may check the official notification
You may also like to Read