Agriculture Ministry Recruitment 2015
An employment Advt. has been declared as Agriculture Ministry Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Programmer / DEO Posts for Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. The attentive candidates may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date specified below.
|Last Date To Apply Online||13th February 2015|
You may grab the whole acknowledgement related to Agriculture Ministry Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, salary details, and selection process etc, which is customized below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com.
Ministry Of Agriculture
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|4||Data Entry Operators||05|
For applying against the Agriculture Ministry vacancies for the above declared posts, aspirants must have the graduation or post graduation degree or Master of Science (Computer Science, IT) and Diploma in Computer Applications from the recognized university or institutions.
Salary & Age Limitation Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age Limits in Years|
|Senior Programmer||Rs. 34000/-||40|
|Programme Assistant||Rs. 22,000/-||35|
|Data Entry Operators||Rs. 12,000/-|
Selection of the job fighters will be based on the academic records or their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- The eligible applicants must visit the official Website www.agricoop.nic.in.
- Select the ‘Recruitment’ option from the menu bar and press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, the aspirants must fill the online application form with all the desired information.
- Upload the updated resume at the provided link by pressing the ‘Choose File’ option.
- After that, press the ‘Submit Details’ button to save the entire details.
- Candidates must take the printout of an application form for the future use.
Note: Aspirants may go with the Official Notification for reading the further information.
You may also like to Read