Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014:
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission has broadcasted an Online Job Notice titled as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the fantasized applicants for the various vacant posts of Medical Social Worker.
- The candidates who want to grab the chance of applying for the post of ‘Medical Social Worker’ and wish to make the career in Public sector must send their dully filled applications on or before 24th October 2014.
- Whole acknowledgement regarding Meghalaya PSC Vacancies 2014 such as eligibility standards, process to apply etc are well strewed below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, willing contenders must have a look:
|Closure Date For The Submission Of Applications||24th October 2014|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|Meghalaya Public Service Commission||Medical Social Worker|
Applicants who are willing to apply for this job opportunity must hold a BA (Majoring in Social Work) or Bachelor Degree in Social Work instead of Bachelor Degree in Medico Social Worker for applying.
- GEN / OBC candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs 320/-
- Appliers who belong to reserved classes such as from SC/ST & who are stable resident of the State of Meghalaya need to submit the half rate fee.
Recruited aspirants will remitted an impressive amount of monthly stipend by the association as per the norms and abilities of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Desirous job seekers who meet the eligibility as per the above stated criteria must apply through forwarding their prescribed application form complete in all respect along with all the essential xeroxcopies of relevant documents / certificates / testimonials as a proof to your details on or before the last date at the address prescribed in official notification.
Appliers may check out the official publication to know more about this vacancy.
You may also like to Read