MECL Recruitment 2014
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur has broadcasted an advertisement as MECL Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Eligible and talented aspirants must apply by filling an online application form on or before 22.07.2014.
The team of bharatrecruitment.com is representing all the essential details about MECL Recruitment 2014 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, etc. in the below section of this page. Fascinated applicants must have a glance.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur
MECL Recruitment 2014
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Age limit|
|Assistant Manager||07||40 years|
|Technical Assistant (S&D)||07|
|Mechanic (Diesel/ Motor Mechanic Trade)||50|
Candidates should possess10th / ITI/ BE/B.Tech/Graduation/Post graduation/CA/ ICWA in required field from a recognized university/institution.
Aspirants should have desired skills and experience as per post applied.
Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd payable at Nagpur.
SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.mecl.gov.in
- Follow “Career” and go to “Apply Online” link.
- Existing users may directly login.
- New applicants must go to “Press Here” link.
- Fill the required details and go to “Save” button.
- After submission of online application form, take printout of it and send along with required documents (self attested copies of age proof, caste certificate, qualification certificate, & mark sheets, demand draft and passport size photographs, etc) to the address provided below by Post.
Deputy General Manager (P&A),
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited,
High Land Drive Road, Seminary Hills,
Nagpur-440006 (Maharashtra State)
|Starting Date for Applying Online||23-06-2014|
|Last Date for Applying Online||22-07-2014|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hardcopies with necessary documents||01-08-2014|
Note: For more details, applicants may visit the Official Notification